Sunday, September 21, 2008

America's Next Top Model - Cycle 11


I just hate to be too pretty says Brittany, one of the models from cycle 11. Yes Brittany when you are trying to win a modeling competition pretty can be a problem. I guess pretty was a problem for Brittany because she was sent home this week. Makeovers ensued with nothing too drastic except a mop of red on Elina and some shorter cuts. There was one girl that went from blond to dark (Clark I think) but her pictures still sucked. With all of the new shows coming up this week I may not have the time nor the energy to discuss this one. This decision was made when Tyra, dressed as a fairy princess, was shown in a bubble on the screen while the makeovers were happening. Just a little too much (stupid that is) for me. Later taters!

No comments: