Monday, September 22, 2008

I was so bored last night. I usually adore awards shows but last night's show was just dull. The five host format was too much and if anyone could get Howie Mandel to shut up I would have liked to see that. Plus the whole stripping thing with Heidi was a bit much.


Neil Patrick Harris did not win (although I do love Jeremy Piven he needs to spread the wealth) which was disappointing and Kathy Griffin is an annoying hag. I saw no major fashion faux pas but I am sure that someone will point the finger at one of the stars to say that they looked horrible. All in all a major drag. Lets hope that this is not a precursor for the new fall season!

2 comments:

Joy said...

I agree and also wanted Howie Mandell to shut up. Tom Bergeron could have done fine by himself. The others weren't needed at all. I love award shows, too, but didn't like this one.

Lisa said...

I was so bored that I couldn't even watch it . . . That's a first for me with awards shows!