Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Biggest Loser - Families


Another season and yet again so many people with so many stories. Last night on the season premiere of the Biggest Loser, Bob and Jillian drove all over the country announcing to the teams who was going to be on the show. Jillian collected four teams of parent/child combinations and Bob's four teams were husband/wife.

Early on I knew that the green team (Adam and Stacey) was in trouble because of their total confidence in being the team to beat. At the weigh-in they lost the least amount of weight and were sent packing by the other teams.


As for the rest of the teams we will see who emerges as the hardest working and most motivated. Jillian has two men that are unable to work out as much as the rest of the group for health reasons and Bob has a few whiners in the group that seem to be holding their spouses back just a little.

The idea behind the family edition is to see who works better together; parent/child or husband/wife, and whether or not blood is really thicker than water. Only this season will tell (not really but I am trying to talk it up). Now maybe I should get my behind outside and walk around the neighborhood.

2 comments:

Meaghan said...

You can never watch too much TV! Great blog

Joy said...

Oh, I missed this! I'll watch from now on, and if I have any questions, I know who to ask! This show inspires me, so I'd think I'd do something about it.