Thursday, September 25, 2008

Project Runway - Fashion Rocks!

Did I ever think that there would be a moment on the show that I was actually pulling for Suede? No I did not but alas this happened last night and I must say I do not regret it in any way and I am disappointed that he is gone. The reason that I am disappointed that Suede is gone is because Kenley was able to stay. Yes Suede annoyed the hell out of me, yes I hated the third person weird thing he had going on but he has never (never, ever) talked back to Tim and rolled his eyes at Nina. I was just flabbergasted at Kenley's attitude last night and the fact that the judges kept her around was against all of the rules of the game. You don't talk back to Tim, you don't roll your eyes and fight with the judges and you don't constantly whine about the fact that you have it so much harder than everyone else. She (Kenley) is a conceited, condescending, stuck in the 50's, bitch and she must be destroyed.

Last night all of the designers had to create an outfit for a fellow designer using a genre of music as inspiration. Korto's punk Suede was by far the best.


The judges liked Jerell's pop outfit for Kenley but the outfit was a little too skanky for my taste.

Korto won easily and skipped off the runway in her cowboy boots (Leanne's country creation).

Obviously from my rant above, Kenley and Suede were the bottom two. Kenley created a "hip-hop" look for Leanne. The reason hip-hop is in parentheses is because Kenley's outfit was so far from hip-hop that it could have been Mom trying to be cool. LL (he did look good by the way) had it right when he compared her high-waisted jeans to mom jeans. There was no way in hell that any hip-hop lover would ever purchase that outfit.


As for Suede's rock look for Jerell, it was not that bad. Maybe a little boring, maybe a little too safe but compared to Kenley's outfit it was a masterpiece. It did not matter because Suede was sent packing and Kenley was to remain to annoy us all for another week.


Next week Kenley actually talks down to Heidi. Who is next for this girl? Later taters.

5 comments:

David Dust said...

I agree 100%. Obviously I was never a fan of Suede - but Stankley is a straight-up Bee-yotch!

This was exactly like when Austin was sent home (instead of Evil Wendy) and Nick was sent home (instead of Evil Santino). The producers have figured out that Stankley will give them the drama.

Maybe, just MAYBE, this episode was a setup for Kenley's big aufing next week - denying her a spot in the Final Three.

A girl can dream, right?!?

XOXOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Yes we can! I am glad to see that you are starting to sound like yourself again.

the dogs' mother said...

Suede's pants were way too baggy. A punk rocker's jeans are so tight that their feet turn white. And colored eye shadow?! No! Chains - passe. Ripped tshirt - huh? No, no, no!
(punk rock band lived in my family room for three years)

Joy said...

I so totally agree with everything you said! Sure, Suede didn't get it right, but it was far better than Kenley's disaster and her horrible attitude.

Tim Gunn was on Craig Ferguson's show tonight. Craig said about what we did, and Tim agreed with him (us)! That made me happy but not as happy as I'd have been if she'd been auf'd.

Anonymous said...

Frogponder, I hear what you are saying about the Punk genre but compared to the rest of the group that was the best outfit. And Joy I am sorry I missed Tim on Craig Ferguson, it would have been nice to hear his take. Can't wait for the reunion episode.