Wednesday, September 17, 2008

So Now We Know - 90210


Last night was the big "reveal" on 90210 and we found out the true identity of Kelly's child. Of course it was Dylan. Brandon would never abandon a baby nor would he shirk a responsibility. Of course the news came out while Kelly and Brenda were having a heated discussion about the new man in Kelly's life. If I heard "him" one more time without a name I was going to call the CW myself but finally after three (or four) "hims" we got a name. Now the question remains; do I walk away from this show? It is dumb, very few of the characters have any redeeming qualities and again the acting is just painful to watch. But (always a but) what if I leave now and Luke Perry, or better yet Jason Priestley, come to visit? Or what if Tori Spelling gets over her money issues and decides to pay the girls a visit. I am not sure if I am ready to jump ship but when you watch an entire episode (and fast forward through the truly bad parts) just to get one name from someone maybe it is time to reevaluate. Check out the full story on People.com here.

No comments: