Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Biggest Loser - Vicky has Feelings

Just a couple of things from last night's episode of The Biggest Loser. I think that the producers (or someone) was trying to make Vicky into a likable character. She cried a lot last night and tried to show her "human" side. For some reason this made me dislike her even more. Every time she cried I rolled my eyes and fast forwarded through her parts.

Last night was the makeover show and The Biggest Loser brought in the big guns for the guest spots. Project Runway winner (last season) Christian Siriano helped the remaining five find outfits, and then each makeover was revealed on the Tyra Banks Show. I read a quote (I think in Entertainment Weekly) that Tyra had everyone on her show because "they were all bigger than her", slightly mean I know but still funny. The makeovers went well and as we all knew Renee and Michelle looked phenomenal. Vicky became a redhead and still looked bad (I am sorry but her inner bitchiness wins out). Everyone had a family member arrive as a surprise and Vicky's sister was revealed on the Tyra show as Vicky's best friend (yeah we never heard a thing about her). Yes I am mean about this woman but I just cannot stand her.


Back to the Ranch and the challenge. Everyone had to wedge (?) into a box above the pool and hold on the longest. Vicky was out first but she could not jump down. Even after the challenge was over she still would not let go (oh please). Ed finally had to jump in the water and "rescue" her and it was revealed that Vicky had "trust" issues. My theory is that if you are a bitch to everyone than you will be unable to trust because eventually people are going to wake up and realize how horrible you are. No wonder there are trust issues.


The weigh in was next and everyone pulled small numbers (after being gone for a week). Renee fell below the yellow line with Ed and I knew that the end was near for her. The show tried to make you think that Vicky might actually vote off Ed but the alliance is/was too strong and Renee was sent packing. So now Michelle is the only remaining member of the Black team and she is the one I must pull for. She deserves it and I am hoping that it is not an all blue finale.

On a brighter note (for those of us who want some control over the finale), the previews last night showed Allison announcing that America got to decide who was the remaining contestant in the final three. Does this mean we get to vote? And if so would anyone vote for Vicky? Till next week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree... the more "human" Vicky did not make me like her more. Is it just me or did the "dramatic makeovers" not seem so... dramatic this year?

Anonymous said...

You know I am glad that you mentioned that. The makeovers were less than dramatic. As for Vicky's "human' side...hah!

Anonymous said...

I totally love this blog. I have been a huge fan of The Biggest Loser since the beginning. I have to agree with the previous post that the makeovers were not as dramatic this year. None of them really even surprised me except for Renee's short hair which I thought looked fabulous!

I'm really looking forward to next week and I bet Vicky, Heba and Ed will be a huge surprise when hardly no one votes for them to stay! I think we should all gang up on Heba just so we can see her freak out again when she and Ed have to be split up!

Anonymous said...

If we get to vote, does this mean that we can guarantee Michelle a spot in the finale three? Just a thought.