Thursday, December 4, 2008

Playing Catch up....

Just a few notes on my favorite shows this week. Having visitors can mess up your whole schedule so this is all you get and I will resume real updates next week.

The Amazing Race - I was totally bummed that Toni and Dallas were sent packing after Dan and Andrew never seemed to get it right. I have no one to pull for in the finale (I guess maybe Starr and Nick but that seems too easy). Does anyone else think that Tina's eyebrows are getting worse. Anyway, good luck to Toni and Dallas (although Dallas never did seem real intelligent) I loved that her respected his mother so much and that they made such a terrific team.


Gossip Girl - Obviously I Knew(as did everyone else) that Bart was going to die. I am unsure how I feel about how they are going to handle his death and how Chuck Bass (I just love saying his whole name) will take the news. As for the Jenny/Nate/Vanessa thing...yawn and double yawn. I am just glad that it is over and now little Jenny is going back to school (where she belongs) and back to trying to be the Queen Bitch.


Top Chef - Just one comment about last night's episode. Never (ever) say that you are going to go "outside of the box" when creating a meal for the elimination round. As the past has proven this is a sure way to get eliminated. Poor Alex goes out on a dessert and he did not seem too upset about it. Did he sabotage himself? We may never know.

I think that is it for the week in shows. I have been cleaning and decorating and trying to get my house into some semblance of order. Now all I have to do is begin my Christmas shopping. Later taters.

2 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

I think this was the first appearance of the Top Chef Bus to run over the hapless chef who got tossed under it.

Anonymous said...

I agree. But don't they know not to try new things just to mix things up.