Thursday, December 18, 2008

Gossip Girl Spoiler (more on the Baby)

So I read Ask Ausiello on EW.com all the time (see full post here) and his latest response to the existence (so she did have the baby) of Rufus and Lily's love child is below:

Question: Last Monday's episode of Gossip Girl was devastating! I don't know how I'll wait until January. Please give me some good news to hold me over! -- Alyssa
Ausiello:
Lily and Rufus' love child is coming to town! Eventually! According to one of my anonymous Gossip gurus, Eric, Serena, Jenny and Dan's long lost half sib is not expected to show up until April or May at the earliest. Also, I'm told no final decision has been made about the little bastard's gender, but, c'mon, it's got to be a girl. For the catfight potential alone.

I cannot wait until January!

No comments: