Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Favorite Christmas Shows


ABC Family airs all of the Classic Holiday shows just about every night this month. I tivoed "Twas the Night Before Christmas" (the one with the clock and the mice) the other night and watched it with my children tonight before they went to bed. This has always been one of my favorite shows for the season and I love watching my children sing along with the songs that I have know for at least 20 years. As for my other favorites; no one can forget Rudolph, Charlie Brown, the Grinch and of course "It's a Wonderful Life".


These shows always help me get into the Christmas spirit. Which ones do you have to watch every year?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favorites are "White Christmas" (which never gets enough air time or respect in my opinion) and "A Christmas Story." I did watch Rudolph the other night, the one about misfit island and stuff... now that is just a little scary!