Wednesday, December 3, 2008

An Organized Tivo


I was listening to the radio this morning and the hosts were discussing the onslaught of shows that they Tivo and never watch. It got me to thinking about how my Recorded Listing in my Tivo has gotten a little out of hand lately. I have great intentions of watching many shows so I record many (many, many) but then when it comes time to watch I skip over all but a few. On my must watch list are The Amazing Race, Gossip Girl, The Biggest Loser, How I Met Your Mother, and Top Chef (currently). Anything else gets skipped over for these important shows until eventually when I clean (I Clean my house and I clean my Tivo) they get deleted. What shows are on your must watch list? And does an organized (or well maintained) Tivo mean that you are an organized and well maintained person? Something to ponder.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe I'm weird about my DVR too; my husband has no interest - just watches whatever I do. I must watch Gossip Girls, HIMYM, the Office, Dexter, Brothers & Sisters, Samantha Who, & Friday Night Lights. There are others I tape and do actually like (Heroes, Prison Break, Private Practice, Desperate Housewives, and Criminal Minds)but don't "jump" to watch as soon as I can. Then, there are those that are recorded and eventually deleted. LOL Mostly those new shows that get cancelled before I get to them. ;)

Anonymous said...

I am glad to know that I am not the only neurotic one.