Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My goofy daughter...

Just a few things that my daughter (4 years old) has done recently that might make you smile.

We went to brunch on Sunday after church and my son could not figure out what to order. When we asked him what he was having my daughter stated loud enough for the restaurant to hear, "he's having a knuckle sandwich isn't he Mom, if he can't make up his mind." Oh the joy of children.
Every time the song "Feed the World" (you know the tune...feed the world, let them know its Christmastime by Band Aid listen here) my children assume (and we have never corrected) that the song says "Vino world" (vino world, let them know its Christmastime, Vino world). Try this the next time you hear the song. First of all, it does sound like that's what it says, and secondly who does not need a little more Vino in this world?

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

David Dust said...

Can I have some Vino with my Knuckle Sandwich?

XO

the dogs' mother said...

>loud enough for the restaurant to hear<

It's a rule. They have to do it or they lose their children union card.