Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I tried! I really did!

I needed a Tuesday night show. I don't watch America's Got Talent and I needed something to fill in the gaps. Basically I needed a non-thinking fluff piece. Enter NYC Prep on Bravo. I watched last week and I attempted to watch last night. I want that hour of my life back. These children (if you can call them that) are quite possibly the worst (or best depending on how you look at it) example of what our county is becoming. I have never in my life witnessed such self absorbed prepubescent little shits with nothing to do and too much money to spend. I will no longer subject myself to the show and I am thinking about writing a strongly worded letter to Bravo about some of their most recent programming decisions. First we have to endure The Fashion Show and now this. What's next; Dance Your Ass Off. No wait that is on Oxygen. Check out what EW.com had to say about the show as well (here).

2 comments:

David Dust said...

Agreed.

Joy said...

We all need to write to them about these decisions. I wonder if it has to do with the lack of brilliance and insight that NBC has shown for a while now. NBC should have left Bravo alone after buying it. They had good programming on their own. NBC has been screwing up for quite a while.

I saw a preview of that show and thought I might watch it. Now I won't. Thank you for saving me.