Just a few observations from last night. By the way, I love Glam challenges. With the Golden Globes coming up, I enjoyed seeing gowns. Plus how cool was it that Badgley and Mishka arrived as the judges?
- I actually liked Michael in this challenge and I really did appreciate his dress. He was not as overbearing in his "trying to be humble" this episode.
- I wish that Mondo had made it to the top over Anthony. There was something very vintagy about Mondo's look and I loved the back.
- We all knew that Austin was going to shine in this one. This is his thing. As he tells us over and over again. Like Austin, hate the stache.
- Kenley's dress was a big poof of pepto bismol. Hated it and yes I still hate her. I don't know why. I cannot explain it.
- April has a bad attitude. She is one of those people that is too cool for school. She will not conform and she hates people who do. Its reverse snobbery.
- Loved Sweet P but she was out of her league in this challenge. Actually she was out of her league on this show.