Monday, January 9, 2012

Is anyone else watching?

Does anyone else watch "Once Upon a Time" on Sunday nights?  I have now watched last nights episode of the show twice and I think I may be missing something.  How did Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold walk right in the castle and get the all-powerful sword?  What happened to his son?  How did his skin become gold?  Just a little confusing last night and I needed more backstory on my my backstory.  Love the show but I feel like every Sunday night I go to bed confused.  

2 comments:

Bob said...

Well, I think the fire helped him walk inside because everyone fled.
Also, since the old man was really the Dark Power, he "allowed" Rumple-Gold to simply walk in and dind the dagger.
I think he sent his son home....but that was unclear.
I don't know how, or why, his skin turned gold.
Still, I love the show!

Tivo Mom said...

I love the show as well but I realize that I really have to pay attention.