Monday, January 23, 2012

Once Upon a Time

I am loving this show.  No, I mean, I am really loving this show.  Last night's episode just reinforces how great this show is.  I love how the writers take all that we know about a fairy tale (like Snow White) and really make it their own.  Last night, Snow met Grumpy in jail.  Yep, enter the 7 dwarfs. 


Here are my questions from last night...who is the stranger?  what is the evil bitch (I mean queen) going to do to Mary Margaret and James now that she spotted them kissing?  how will Snow remember the Prince now that she has taken the potion?  and I could keep going.. 
Anyone else watch?

2 comments:

Bob said...

I do, and I love it.

www.DiatribesAndOvations.com said...

We're hooked at our house, too. I think the evil bitch's breathtaking beauty makes her all the more terrifying. I think it's really well written and, more importanly for my old ears, I can understand everyone when they talk (which is more than I can say for many shows that I try to enjoy.)