Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Amazing Race - Pieface

For anyone who has played Pathwords on Facebook (it is addictive) a friend of mine told me the other day that Pieface was accepted as a word. Just a little trivia to get you started.

Anyway the second episode of The Amazing Race started off well and ended a little sad. I am not going to do a full recap of the race (others do it better) but I will give a few of my Opinions (because that is what I do).

  • I was sad to see Linda and Steve go. They were interesting in their simplicity and I felt bad for her because she felt so guilty. And truly does anyone really think that the stewardess blondes are any smarter?
  • Kris (of the team Amanda and Kris) is hot. He looks even better with cake smeared all over his face.
  • I loved that Mel and Mike were patient at the Roadblock and Mel was able to paraglide off the mountain and make up some time.
  • For those that remain on the show; always ask your cab driver for a phone and check on flights. The show is in its 14th season. Have you not learned anything?
  • I have always wanted to throw a pie at someones face which made the Detour seem like so much fun. My husband better watch out because that might be the next thing I check off my list.
And finally I want you to look at this photo and tell me what it looks like? Now maybe my mind is in the gutter but I would be furious if someone posted this of me.

Till next week. Later taters!

3 comments:

David Dust said...

OMG, I don't watch this show. But this "Kris" person? Wow.

XOXOXOXOXOXO

Tivo Mom said...

I will try to find more pictures for you. He is nice!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tivo mom it was Piehole, not pieface:) Yes Piehole ......what is a piehole anyway?