Anyway the second episode of The Amazing Race started off well and ended a little sad. I am not going to do a full recap of the race (others do it better) but I will give a few of my Opinions (because that is what I do).
- I was sad to see Linda and Steve go. They were interesting in their simplicity and I felt bad for her because she felt so guilty. And truly does anyone really think that the stewardess blondes are any smarter?
- Kris (of the team Amanda and Kris) is hot. He looks even better with cake smeared all over his face.
- I loved that Mel and Mike were patient at the Roadblock and Mel was able to paraglide off the mountain and make up some time.
- For those that remain on the show; always ask your cab driver for a phone and check on flights. The show is in its 14th season. Have you not learned anything?
- I have always wanted to throw a pie at someones face which made the Detour seem like so much fun. My husband better watch out because that might be the next thing I check off my list.
Till next week. Later taters!