Monday, February 2, 2009

The Drumroll Please....

Just so you know, I picked the right team in the Super Bowl and was able to take over first place in our football pool. Which means that last night I won ... $650.00. That's right folks I won all the marbles and I am the first woman to win the pool ever (we have been doing this for 9 years). Now I will admit that the reason I won has nothing to do with knowledge or research it was just pure, dumb luck but I will take it.

As for my favorite commercial, I did like the Monster.com one where the woman screamed in her car and I also liked the one where the guy got hit by the bus (Doritos I think). Other than that unimpressed.

The game was terrific! I loved the fact that it was close. I am glad that the Steelers won but I have great respect for Kurt Warner and the Cardinals. They were all so impressive and just stand up guys. Can't wait until August!

2 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

Congrats!!! You should head to Vegas... ;-)

David Dust said...

That is WONDERFUL!! Congratulations.

Feel free to buy me something pretty... :)

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO