Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I need to apologize...

to the ten people (maybe less) who actually read my blog. I have been a big, fat slacker these past two weeks and I will try to get it together. I have no excuse except that my mind is racing and the words have not come as easily as before. Just a stage I suspect but I don't want anyone to think that I have given up. So stick with me and I will try to get my Biggest Loser recap done and also discuss The Amazing Race from Sunday night. Hopefully today but definitely by tomorrow!

6 comments:

David Dust said...

I've been wondering what you've been up to!

XOXOXOXOXOXO

the dogs' mother said...

is all fine. My computer is playing paperweight so when I can steal Daughter's or The Engineer's I am trying ot keep up and do some posting.

Anonymous said...

No worries, nothing too major happened on the Biggest Loser, though next week may be a different story!

I thought the Amazing Race had a great, fun start to a new season, and my least favorite team got eliminated which made it that much better :)

Looking forward to your recaps...

Joy said...

It happens to us all.

I want to ask about Friday Night Lights. When did Jason Street become a father? It seems that we missed a chunk of that show - Smash's injury, Tammi's becoming principal, and a few other important things. Did that happen?

Tivo Mom said...

Thanks for the support. Joy I am going to do some checking on FNL and let you know. Trying to get back into the swing of things.

Tivo Mom said...

Joy, Jason Street became a father last season when he slept with that waitress and then tried to convince her to keep the baby (I guess she did). As for Smash's injury and Tammi becoming principal; I guess both of those things happened in the "off season" and we are just supposed to go with it. Hope that helps.