Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Twilight Series


I think I made a mention back in November that I was going to check out the books of the Twilight Series just to see what all the hoopla was about. Now I know! I have finished all four books by Stephenie Meyer and could not put any of them down. I don't know why I liked the books as much as I did but I am officially a fan and will watch the movie as soon as it comes to Netflix. Ms. Meyer has a way of capturing a moment through the written word and giving the reader an extraordinary mental picture. It was as if I was a part of the vampire, werewolf phenomenon as I was reading and for that I applaud her. If you read, check out these books. You must go in order and the first book can start out slow but all four are well worth the time.

1 comment:

Joy said...

I just ordered them from Amazon because one of my granddaughters loves them and wanted the hardback set. I told her I'd get them, read them, and give them to her. She is happy about this because she wanted me to read them and then gets to have the books. Win-win!

I'm glad to read your review. I'll be reading them soon.