Thursday, August 4, 2011

No real surprises...SYTYCD

I don't think that anyone was surprised tonight on SYTYCD when the final 4 were announced.  Did anyone honestly think that it would not be Sasha, Tadd, Melanie and Marko?  I actually felt bad for Caitlynn and Ricky.  I think that they must have known going in that they were not going to be in the finale.  I am happy with the final 4 and think that all is well deserved.  Now the real question is...will the winner be Melanie or Sasha because I do believe that it will come down to the two girls?  Oh and did anyone find out about the Tadd and Jess smacker from last week yet?  I have done some searching and still got nuthin. 

1 comment:

Bob said...

Tadd and Jess smacker?
I missed that.
I'm also gonna miss Ricky because I loved the way he danced.

I'm torn between Sasha and Melanie.