Wednesday, August 10, 2011

SYTYCD - Who wins it????


So who is going to win?  I just finished watching the finale of So You Think You Can Dance and it really can be no one except Melanie or Sasha.  I cannot see how either of the boys could win.  I actually like (not love) all of the final 4 but it just has to be the girls.  Favorite routines of the night…Sasha and Mark’s (loved him a lot) Sonya piece, Joshua (and I loved him too) and Tadd’s Lil C routine and Marko and Lauren's routine (by Sandra someone).   Am I wrong about the girls?  Who do you think will win it?

2 comments:

Bob said...

It's a toss-up between Melanie and Sasha, though i tend to lean Sasha.

I wouldn't be upset if Marco won, though.

Still....WTF was Katie Holmes doing there? Is she a dancer? Does she own a hairbrush? Was Tommy behind her working the strings?
Seriously, why was she there?

Tivo Mom said...

Thats so funny that you said that because my husband and I said the same thing. Maybe Dawson's Creek gave her the knowledge to judge a dancing competition...