Monday, August 1, 2011

August 1 - Here we go....

As I was perusing my friend, David Dust's blog yesterday I noticed that he had a link on his page for My Fitness Pal.  So I checked it out and now I have signed up.  This website allows you to record your food and exercise daily so that you can lose weight.  Now I put on some lbs on vacation.  Big time (and I do mean big) so now that we the summer is coming to an end I need to get back on the healthy train.  I will be 40 next year (dammit) and I refuse to be one of those people that puts on weight every year and never gets rid of it.  So hear we go, Day 1 of my weight loss and I will keep you posted.  I am not reporting in to David Dust's good days and bad days right now until I actually have some good days to report. 

1 comment:

David Dust said...

I absolutely LOVE MyFitnessPal - keep us posted as to how your doing.

XOXOXO