Monday, August 29, 2011

The Bachelor Pad...Michael Needs a Hug

Just a few observations from the stupidity that is The Bachelor Pad....
  • Melissa is a crazy ass bitch.  When she was raging through the house looking for Blake after he picked Holly to go on the date I thought she was going to hurt someone.  She is the girl that stalks you (and I mean scary stalk not charming stalk).  Think about that Blake and be afraid.
  • Is it just me or is anyone else staring to like Ella.  I like her redneck self and she seems fairly straightforward.  
  • Erica gives me the heebie jeebies with everything she does.  From the kissing contest to the weird massage she gave Blake, it all just felt wrong.
  • Poor Michael!  Holly left to go on a date with Blake and Michael was devastated.  When they showed him after he realized that she would be gone all night, it broke my heart.  He told her he loved her and she turned him down (sort of)...bless his heart. She is still undecided and that sucks for Michael. 
  • It was so nice to have an episode that was not centered around Vienna and Kasey.  Minus the stupid kissing contest we saw very little of them and it was nice.  Oh and Kasey's story about his grandmother and why he needed the money.  Not to be mean (OK I am being mean) but I bet anything there is no sick grandmother.
  •  Hate that William had to go.  Was so wishing that Kasey was on the way out.  And of course Melissa was out and she freaked!  Blake's fault of course...
This is good television people...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Couldn't agree with you more! Michael makes you want to just give him a big long hug. The chick with the lips is giving me the creeps and Vienna/Kasey are meant for each other ... equally annoying!