Monday, October 6, 2008

The Amazing Race in brief

I am slightly embarrassed to admit that I am from the Carolinas after watching the most recent episode of The Amazing Race last night. Marisa and Brooke are from South Carolina and I swear that the two girls together have not had a single coherent thought since the race began. Last night the Detour was between a pushing a boat or finding a storage container on a computer and, I am not lying to you) these girls were looking for a computer on the beach. I actually was sending brain waves out to the television to get them to stop talking because I cringed so badly when they did. Please let next week either be their last week or have them solve some major algorithm in Japanese.


Also, does anyone else think that Tina (of Tina and Ken) looks like her skin is stretched way to tight. She has scary eyes (and eyebrows) and when she speaks I have trouble not looking for some part of her face to show expression. Plus her husband Ken (who cheated on her) is truly trying to atone for his mistakes but I am not seeing Tina being very forgiving. She usually has some choice things to say to Ken and he just laps it up like a dog. I did love it when Ken got into it with Terence last night and was hoping for a few punches (that would make Terence cry no less) but Ken pulled back (he has learned the art of this I am sure) and subsequently apologized.


As for Terence and Sarah; I am not even sure what to say. Terence is the biggest control freak ever and she just enables him and takes it. They are a divorce (if they were to get married) waiting to happen. The fact that he does not want her to be friends with anyone else is ridiculous and just goes to show how insecure little (scrawny) men can be.

Anthony and Stephanie were the unlucky two to be eliminated last night. Just a note to the two of them; if you truly love each other, money (or lack there of) is not going to stop you from getting married. And when Anthony was listing everything he was blessed to have in his exit interview, the fact that he listed Stephanie last after his looks (?) is a definite red flag. See you next week.

No comments: