Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Two Shows to Check Out (if you are not already)

I just read an article on EW.com that both Chuck and How I Met Your Mother are struggling in the ratings. Both of these shows are on my radar (and in my Tivo inbox) I just don't discuss them because of so many others. Some shows I just want to watch for pleasure people.

Anyway, just a shout out to you all. Check out both of these shows if you are not already. Zachary Levi as Chuck is hilarious and really pulls off the goofy, James Bond thing (if that is possible) really well. As for Neil Patrick Harris on How I Met Your Mother; well you all know how I feel about him. He was robbed at the Emmy's; robbed (sorry Jeremy Piven)! His character Barney is the funniest, most awesome character on television right now.

No comments: