Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Madonna & Guy Ritchie Are Divorcing


The above title just appeared on People.com (see full story here) and I have to ask is anyone actually surprised? I do not doubt the woman's talent (come on you all know that we have loved her music over the years), nor do I question her mothering skills (all reports lead you to believe that her children are extremely well behaved) but would you want to live with her? She is a self proclaimed control freak who is mad determined to do things her way or to not do them at all. How do you even compete (or exist) on the fringes of that?

Just another small note about Madonna. I have no issues with people speaking their minds about the election. I, myself am still questioning which way to vote and I appreciate all opinions. However, I have a hard time with a woman (Madonna) yelling and screaming about the candidates (Sara Palin in particular) during her shows when she has not lived in the United States for a number of years. Why in the world do you care now?

No comments: