Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Do you think it is true?


Will Smith is gay!? I heard this on the radio this morning and decided to check out the rumor (well as much as you can on the Internet) this evening. Apparently some Madam has come out (anonymously) stating that Will Smith has been a client for years and always requests boys. Is it true? Do we care? I like Will Smith and I could care less about his sexuality. Apparently the rumors have been circling for years that he and his wife (Jada) are both gay and they lead separate lives. Interesting; I guess. True; I am not so sure.

See story here.

2 comments:

David Dust said...

This is one of those rumors that has been around FOREVER. I don't believe any of these things unless photos (or a stained blue dress) are offered as evidence. I am not one of those queens who think every good looking man is gay, and every fat ugly guy is straight.

But after seeing Will Smith shirtless in his last few movies, I DO say a little prayer to the gay gods (Judy, Madonna, Bette, Liza) before I go to bed at night.

A girl can dream...

Anonymous said...

Yes you can sweetie. Yes you can...