Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Another angry letter....

Dear Gossip Girl/The CW:

It is way to early in the season for any kind of re-runs of a fall show. For those of us who are going through a tough time with the doom and gloom of the economy and this election (yes that would be everyone) we need our guilty pleasure and Gossip Girl happens to be this pleasure. To air a re-run only 5 (or 6) weeks into a season seems ludicrous and makes us all wonder if this is going to be a monthly occurrence.

As an avid viewer, and someone who had curled up on my sofa with a glass of milk and ice cream to watch the show last night; I am pissed. Please let me know if I can expect this in the future and if so why? Not enough time in the day to film all of the episodes needed for a full season, Paparazzi getting you down on the streets of New York, too many magazine covers for the stars...just give me a reason.

I understand that a new episode will return next week and let me just say...it better be worth the wait of two weeks.

Thank you for your time,

Tivo Mom

No comments: