Wednesday, February 17, 2010

American Idol - Top 24 no more

I heard a few weeks ago that one of the top 24 on American Idol was booted after his father broke the confidentiality agreement of the show. Apparently dear old Dad confirmed to a radio station that his son had made it to the show before the finalists were announced. I have been wondering who this particular contestant was but did not want to check until the top 24 had been revealed. Since part of this group was announced last night on the show, I started doing my research and discovered that who it was. If any of you are rooting for Michael Lynche (aka Big Mike) I hate to be the one to tell you that he is the one that is gone. "Big Mike" was the first contestant put through to the finals last night and as you know (if you have watched any of the show) his wife just gave birth to their first child while he has been auditioning. I am assuming that this is the correct information and am sad that we will not get to see Michael compete. How does a parent make up for this one?

2 comments:

Lynn Bagdon said...

All I can say is OMG! That poor kid and his father! How do you fix that!

mrstaylor said...

I think that was not this season that it was leaked MC, I think it was last or the one before.