Thursday, February 11, 2010

Friday Night Lights ending?

This could be it. The latest on EW.com (story here) is that the 5th season of FNL will be its last. I am saddened but for a person that has not begun to watch the 4th season (no DirectTV) I feel like I have a little time to mourn the loss. My wish is that Connie Britton and Kyle Chandler both find wonderful shows in which they receive the respect that they so richly deserve. Wish #2, FNL gets some love from the awards before its untimely demise. The best show on television that no one watches. I will miss it.

2 comments:

BethTruta said...

Oh no! I haven't seen Season four yet either but I think it's hard with high school shows when the kids grow up. I couldn't agree more with either wish!

Anonymous said...

We're waiting for Season 4 as well. How sad this is ending. It was such a great show with a really talented cast. You said it best, "the best show on television that no one watches." Mr. Clairol will be devastated.