Monday, February 8, 2010

I am getting there....

As you all know I am, in fact, a celebrity ho. I love the magazines, the shows and I covet the shoes, handbags and clothes worn by celebrities. Imagine my surprise, when I was watching Cougartown the other night and I noticed a handbag that looked vaguely like the one I just bought. It was a Michael Kors (hello Project Runway fans) bag that I got on sale at Nordstrom a few months ago. Anyway, Ellie (the best friend to Courtney Cox's character on Cougartown) was carrying the bag in the most recent episode. I looked it up. Its my bag! I have arrived people. I have the same bag that was on a hit show. It has a designer label. Next thing you know paparazzi will be at my door photographing me with my bag and telling everyone how much I paid. OK I am getting ahead of myself. Here is the scene from Cougartown.

And here is the bag.


How cool am I? Just saying...

4 comments:

David Dust said...

Seriously? That is WAY COOL!!! And the bag is absolutely gorgeous.

Invest in some dark diva sunglasses to protect your eyes from all those flashbulbs. Because you KNOW they are camped out in your bushes right now.

XOXOXOXOXOXO

Joy said...

That's great! Yes, as DD said get major sunglasses!

BethTruta said...

Awesome! That has happened to me before (with blouses) and it's super fun. LOVE the bag, btw. Great taste!

I want a website that tells you the makeup that they use for tv and film. sometimes I just love the colors they choose and would love replicate. Wouldn't that be great?

Anonymous said...

Very, very cool. That is a gorgeous bag.