Wednesday, February 10, 2010

John Mayer; Please Shut Up!

I just don't get it. I have blogged about him before. I don't understand the attraction. John Mayer is an egotistical moron who does not know when to keep his mouth shut. The latest, of course, is the Playboy interview with Mr. Mayer as he once again throws all his ex-girlfriends under the bus and talks about them in detail. Didn't your mama teach you not to kiss and tell? If this was not enough, he also takes it upon himself to use the n word (along with other choice words). Who do you think you are? Shut up! Stop talking, stop tweeting, in general stop corresponding...

Full story here.

3 comments:

David Dust said...

Agreed.

XOXOXO

BethTruta said...

I have this on my facebook page. I saw a guy wearing on the streets of Chicago and I had to share:
http://hphotos-snc1.fbcdn.net/hs139.snc1/5935_130896313139_546868139_3178017_376674_n.jpg

Anonymous said...

YES! Shut up, already! I read his Rolling Stone interview and could not stop ranting about it for a week.