Friday, February 19, 2010

Do we believe him?

I Tivoed Tiger Woods today because I had to work (yes I have no life). I just watched his press conference and I am not sure how to feel (and why I care). I agree that the press needs to leave his wife and children alone. I also agree that his marital status is a private matter between he and his wife. I guess what I question is how sincere he really his. He apologized many (many) times but he seemed so cold and direct. I think in this situation actions will speak louder than words. We will see....

2 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

I listened to it while in the middle of organizing and purging all my tutoring stuff so I didn't see his face. I kept thinking about how he must have been stuck in adolescence since he never saw that there would be consequences to his actions.

Anonymous said...

No, he knew there would be consequences, but he assumed he would either avoid them or be able to weather them better than he has. If only he played basketball, no one would bat an eye.