Friday, February 12, 2010

Georgia has Mountains?

I have never been to the Georgia mountains. In fact, I was unaware that GA even had peaks and valleys (geography not my strongest subject). But as weird as it might seem this is where I am headed for the weekend. Its our annual (14 years and counting) trip with the adults and no kids (yeah!). So off I go. I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's weekend and great President's Day. Be back Monday or Tuesday (if we don't get snowed in). Later all!


By the way this is where we are going....so excited!

2 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

Around here you are not a mountain unless you are also a volcano! Have a good time!

Aaron Thomae said...

I really enjoy your Blog! Please read mine and let me know what you think !

http://www.bestvacationdestinations.blogspot.com/