Monday, September 5, 2011

I need to vent real quick...

Comcast has the tendency to suck sometimes.  As I am perusing the Internet I find that a Buffy marathon is on all day.  Well after a busy weekend, what more could I want than to curl up for a Buffy marathon (hello one of my favorite shows ever).  However the marathon is running on a channel called Chiller.  Yeah for some reason Comcast does not carry this channel.  Dammit dammit dammit.  I get all excited about watching Buffy and then my hopes are smashed...Happy Labor Day

2 comments:

David Dust said...

I hate to rub salt in the wound, but as soon as I read this I rushed to my TV - and found Chiller.

Been watching Buffy ever since...

Sorry :)

XOXOXOXOXOXO

Tivo Mom said...

I miss Buffy....had to watch Titanic today and the Kardashians. Hope you feel guilty DD.