Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Listen to your Mother...#7

Find one drink that you really really like and stick with it...

I know this one seems a little weird but I was thinking about this at a party the other night.  When you are drinking (alcohol), it is always good to know your limitations and if you have a favorite drink you will be able to keep up with these limitations.  But don't go too crazy.  This favorite drink has to be something that you can find at any party or wedding or bar.   Don't go too far out of the box or you will be unable to find your drink, you will have to drink something different, then you will get drunk, sleep with a stranger and all hell will break loose.   The moral of this is...find a drink and stick with it.  Just drink responsibly!

2 comments:

Bob said...

Tequila!!

Tivo Mom said...

much to my southern mama's dismay my drink of choice is Coors Light. "why oh why can you not enjoy a nice chardonnay or maybe a bourbon" sorry mom, I am a beer girl.