Monday, January 5, 2009

2009 Biggest Loser - Doing it at Home

Over the Holidays I listened to quite a few of my family and friends bitching about their weight (including me). I decided that we all needed a little incentive. Maybe it was me missing the show or maybe I need the money or maybe just maybe we all need a jump start but for whatever the reason, myself and 11 others have put $50 in a pot (that's right it is up to $600) and we are all going to see who can lose the most weight by March 31. As with the show the final winner is judged by the total percentage of weight loss and we are trusting each other to not fudge on the scale (we live all over from New York to Florida and many states in between). I will keep you posted on how I am doing (by the way I love junk food...a lot). Over the Holidays I was able to go to my favorite place to eat (by the way there are none in South Florida and it kills me), Bojangles. If you have never had their chicken biscuit...oh wait never mind you can't have it; go eat a carrot stick!


Stay tuned for the new season of The Biggest Loser Couples on Tuesday night (tomorrow). Hopefully there will be no one that I Hate this time. Later taters!

4 comments:

David Dust said...

I almost licked my computer monitor at work when I saw that Chicken Biscuit.

XOXOXOXO

Joy said...

That's a great idea! I'm starting on it, too, (again) and also love junk food - especially anything chocolate! It feels good to know we're in this together!

the dogs' mother said...

I have learned to like (drumroll....!!) 85% dark chocolate.
Only 2 grams carbs (what I have to watch most being type 2) per square. And is so intense you really don't want more that the one square.
Will await progress reports. We are also being good here but we are afraid to weigh ourselves...

Tivo Mom said...

I will let everyone know how it goes. Fingers crossed!