Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Friday Night Lights

So I am finally caught up (only on television mind you) and I have watched the first two episodes of Friday Night Lights. Let me just say...it does not disappoint. I am flabbergasted as to why this show does not get more recognition. The acting is superb, the camera work is unique and the storylines are heartfelt and realistic. Watch this show: its is so worth it! I will not recap a show that is not fluff (sorry Gossip Girl but you know what you are) but I will say this, the storyline between Tim Riggins (he is so hot!) and Lyla is a gem and should be very interesting.

Along with so many other avenues that the writers have chosen to pursue (Tami as the principal, Tyra as the class president etc). Thank you Friday Night Lights for keeping me interested after being gone for so long. I hope that this is your year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for you to watch this and am so glad you liked it, too. Although, was I the only one that was confused? When did Tami become principal? Was that in an episode that I forgot? And I didn't remember Smash getting hurt, either. Hmmmm, maybe my memory just sucks.

Joy said...

Same here. I don't remember that either. How and when? I don't think it was on at the end of the season. Did they include it on the Directv channel but not now?

I left a comment on here about this, but I must not have typed in the right word and then left because it's not here. :-(

Yes, Tim is hot and is definitely one of those complicated bad boys. He and Lila are interesting together. I couldn't believe it when he ordered the raw "pigeon" last week. Bless his heart!

Tyra and Landry! What a couple!

What happened to Jason Street?

I really like Smash's mother. She made me cry tonight.