Tuesday, January 20, 2009

One of those days....

I know that everyone else in the world is super excited today (and to some degree I am too, I mean what a momentous occasion) but I am down in the dumps. I don't know why I just am having one of those days where I feel as if everything is pressing down on my chest and I cannot breathe. I am not the only one that has these days right? I mean its not just me is it? Anyway, I will try to do my Gossip Girl recap later (because it was good last night) and hopefully will snap out of this at some point. Sorry to be such a Debbie Downer...I just needed to whine for a little bit.

4 comments:

David Dust said...

Goodness knows - we ALL have those days.

Feel better...

XOXOXOXOXO

Joy said...

I know. I felt that way last week and don't know why. Then it lifted and will last until the next time. Hope you feel better soon.

Tivo Mom said...

Thanks for the support!

Tivo Mom said...

I am better now but I swear when I have lows, I have lows. Thank you for checking on me. And thanks for the smile. It means a lot.