Tuesday, January 27, 2009

There Might Be Hope...

Lipstick Jungle may not be dead...yet. This was posted in the most recent issue of Entertainment Weekly...

Don't mourn the death of Lipstick Jungle yet. In one of her first decisions as NBC's new prime-time president, Angela Bromstad announced that the Brooke Shields drama (which completed its second season Jan. 9) has not, in fact, been canceled and remains in contention for fall 2009: ''We have to see what the [other] pilots are.'' — LR

So basically we all must hope that the 2009 pilots suck (wait Knight Rider is still on the air) so that Lipstick Jungle has a spot. Here's hoping!!!

4 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

Has Brooke Shields had a chance to wear the dress from Project Runway yet on the show? I don't watch but when I heard its possible demise I started wondering.

Joy said...

Oh, I hope it stays on! I like it.

Joy said...

Oh, I'd forgotten about that dress. I don't know.

Tivo Mom said...

I have not seen the dress either. Its funny I paid attention on Project Runway but never noticed when I watched Lipstick Jungle...and this is why I think that I learned and retained nothing in college.