Friday, January 9, 2009

Tom Cruise on The View

I just watched the episode of The View that aired today with Tom Cruise and I have a couple of observations. First, has Barbara gotten more work done on her face? She looks like she just got something lifted or smoothed and I must say that the outfit was a little too floozy for me (maybe trying to impress Tom, I don't know). Second, as much as the press (and others) say about Tom and his weird ways; he looks good and was extremely gracious to the ladies today on the show. Third, once again Barbara had to go there and ask Tom about Jett's death (John Travolta's son) and how Scientology could be involved. The child (he was 16) just died and I am sure that the family and friends are devastated, why do you have to bring it up? Tom was certainly nice about it but you could see he was struggling. It looked as if Whoopie was a little upset that Barbara broached the subject and the ole Whoopster stayed noticeably quiet during the whole uncomfortable exchange.

Overall I have to say...he looks good. Tom Cruise may have beliefs that I don't understand but he is aging well (really, really well) and seems to still be making money. I think I may go watch Top Gun, or Jerry Maguire, or Risky Business, or Mission Impossible (I own them all)!

No comments: