Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Biggest Loser - Let The Games Begin...

Really? Really? It has started already and the season is only three weeks old. The Game Play has begin and poor Damien (red team) is the first be eliminated because of it. Damn that fake talking Joelle and damn Jillian's team for keeping her.

Last night the players had a temptation (in which Joelle won) which meant that she got to go home and have Bob train her and Carla. Well Carla let Joelle have it for her lack of effort and Joelle just kept spouting out superficial bullshit (I am strong, I am not weak, I will do what I can...ugh, shut up). I will say Carla did not believe a word of it and let Joelle know that she was going to be pissed if she did not get to return to the Ranch.

Back at the Ranch, the challenge was an oldie but a goodie with the players doing a form of jump rope. Of course Joelle was out on the first upswing (and she looked shocked). Tara (green team) won the challenge and won immunity...again!

Finally the weigh in; most players did well but Joelle only lost 6 pounds and Damien 4 which meant that the two of them fell below the yellow line. Now this should be easy, right? Damien wants to be on the Ranch, he has given his best effort and has made friends with the other team members (Joelle distances herself, she saves herself for television I think). Jillian's team even asks Bob's team what they want them to do. Of course it would never be this easy. Jillian's team lies and picks Damien to go home leaving Joelle around for another week. Talk about Game Play! So that's it, Damien goes home and Joelle gets to stay and I will not pull for one member of Jillian's team from here on out. They are dead to me. Harsh I know but don't lie. Shitty way to play the game if you ask me and Damien has to pay the price.
On another note, Dan's teammate Dave better get back to the Ranch quickly. I am not sure that buffets and fried chicken are on the diet (although it would be nice). See you next week. Oh and sorry about the cussing this week, just got a little riled up last night.

No comments: