Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Gossip Girl - Bring Back Chuck

I have said this before and I will say it again; please bring back the old Chuck Bass. I know that he is going through a lot and he needs to mourn the death of his father but I miss the cocky, self assured asshole that epitomizes Chuck Bass. Last night we followed Chuck as he hit rock bottom only to be "saved" at the end of the episode by his love for Blair. Little does Chuck know that Blair and his Uncle Jack (Jack Bass just arrived last night) have a secret from New Years Eve that neither mentioned until the last 10 seconds of the show. How is that for keeping us hanging?

The Humphrey's and the van der Woodsen's are no different. We find out the the "love child" of Rufus and Lily is a boy (thank God it was not Georgina) and that Rufus must find him (?). So the two steal off in the middle of the night to track down this child leaving Dan with a secret that he cannot tell Serena (Dan figured out the secret with some help from Chuck). Plus Dan and Serena are back together; so what will this shared sibling mean for their relationship? My goodness it is getting good.

No sign of Nate or Vanessa last night (yawn) but Little J tried to overturn the hierarchy of bitchiness. It worked but when the girls realized that Jenny did not want back in the group they went back to their own little insignificant place on the show.

Next week it looks as if Chuck receives his inheritance and finds out about Uncle Jack's (and Blair) little secret (whatever it may be). Back with a vengeance is all I have to say. XOXO.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well tivo mom I have to say this is quite nice considering you blew me off!! J/k I do know where this is by the way!!! xoxo ak

Anonymous said...

well, all I can say about Blair hooking up with the uncle is "that's chucked up!" By the way, that is my new favorite little saying.. it was a flash on the beginning screen of gg.... hee hee.

Tivo Mom said...

Don't you just love Chuck Bass? MC