Sunday, January 25, 2009

Girl Scout Cookies Have Arrived!!!

I feel like I am announcing Satan!!! For anyone that has ever been on a diet the dreaded Girl Scout Cookie is like a blasphemous demon. The doorbell rings and a cute little Brownie Scout is waiting to ask you how many boxes you would like this year. How do you say no? Then once they have been purchased you put them in the freezer hoping that this might slow down the rush of consumption. But wait, is there anything in this world that is better than a frozen Thin Mint?

I can't take it; I hear the cookies calling me. And that my friends is my first Sunday without football in a very long time.

3 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

They arrive. I wait for the little scoutlette to leave the neighborhood. I go straight out to The Engineer's car, deposit cookies on passenger seat with a note - Take out to work!! Lock the doors (I don't have a key to this vehicle) and skulk back in the house.

Joy said...

Bad news for dieters for sure! You're so good, FP!

Tivo Mom said...

Yeah I don't know how you do it. I have abstained so far!!!!