Sunday, January 11, 2009

I. Am. Devastated!

The Carolina Panthers received an ass whooping last night like none that I have ever seen! I was beside myself (I know, I know it is just a football game) and ended up going to bed before the game was over. I have always liked the underdog spot. I never liked being expected to win and I think that the Panthers are the same. Expectations were too high and they (especially Jake Delhomme) choked. I feel bad for a team that I love today and especially for Jake Delhomme. He led the team to the playoffs; he just could not cash in when he needed to. I hope that next year is another year and the people of North Carolina will not always remember just this game. As I watch football today I know that those of you who are Giants fans are feeling a bit of what I felt last night right now. You already have a Superbowl ring, the Panthers don't...but they will. Just not this year. Remove Formatting from selection

No comments: