Thursday, January 8, 2009

Now What Do I Do?

As many of you know I gave up on the "new" 90210 right after I discovered the identity of the father of Kelly's child (old school just had to know). Now Michael Ausiello on EW.com is reporting that Tori Spelling is set to return to the show this spring (full story here). So what do I do? Do I watch to see if Donna is still with David or do I just leave well enough alone and realize that this 90210 is not for me? My life has such hard (and meaningful) decisions attached, don't you think?

2 comments:

David Dust said...

I can't help you on this one - I was never a 90210 fan. Now Melrose Place - that's a different story!

As far as Tori goes, the queen at Dlisted.com described Ms. Spelling yesterday as looking like "an elderly praying mantis doing a bad Carol Channing imitation". I almost screamed out loud at my desk!

XOXOXOXOXO

Tivo Mom said...

OK, OK you are right but I still am so nostalgic when I think about the crew. Even her and her scary looking self.