Monday, January 19, 2009

I have not watched yet.....

As I posted Friday, Friday Night Lights began season three on Friday night. I have not watched yet! I am so disappointed with myself but the weekend has been crazy. We had people over Friday night, went to the South Florida Fair (now that was a sight) on Saturday and watched football yesterday and I (we because this is one show my husband watches with me) have not had a chance to sit down and focus. Everyone I meet keeps asking if I have seen it and I cover my ears in hopes that I hear nothing about the episode. So, with that said, I will watch and I will dish as soon as I can sit down and pay attention.

On another note, that Fair thing, totally not me. Plus I ate fried everything and threw my lost five pounds right out the window. Back to the diet today.

4 comments:

David Dust said...

Mmmmmmmm ... fried everything... my favorite.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

David Dust said...

P.S. I am jealous that you have fairs in January. I love fairs!!

Tivo Mom said...

Fried Oreos, fried snickers etc, etc.. You would have loved it.

Joy said...

I watched Friday Night Lights and am glad it's back. We can discuss it after you've seen it.