Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Biggest Loser - Couples

Last night the Biggest Loser teams were all over the place. I know that we are supposed to feel as if the whole David vs. Goliath thing is real when the Blue team and the Black team are compared but I just don't see how every week the Blue team can expect to win the weigh in (and last night they did not).

At the elimination when the team voted off Jackie (of which I was not surprised even though Mark and Jay swore) I completely expected it and could not understand how she did not see it coming. Her weak story about how homesick Trent was, was a convenient way for her to feel no guilt when she voted a good member of the team off. I say good riddance to Jackie and I hope that her son will still be able to achieve his goals without his mother at the ranch.

The Black team won the challenge (a little lame since it was subjective) and received videos from home. My heart went out to Paul as he watched Kelly's boyfriend (?) tell her how much he missed her. Poor thing is so obviously still in love with her and he tried to save face but you could tell he was still upset. I am starting to really like Bernie a lot. He is hilarious and I actually got a little teary when he was talking about his girlfriend. I am slightly emotional this week, huh?

Anyway, next week looks like more of an emotional roller coaster. How oh how Allison will the game be changed forever (by the way she has said that three times this season already)?

No comments: