Thursday, February 21, 2008

Project Runway - Reunion

Was it just me or did some of the returning designers last night just look pissed off about being back? I watched the reunion special last night for Project Runway 4 and Carmen, Ricky and Victorya just looked mad at the world.

Victorya did not uncross her arms the entire night and gave stilted one word answers whenever she was posed a question. I loved it when Heidi pointed out how uptight she was but of course Victorya did not even crack a smile. Plus she would like us to believe that the show was not really her. Please, does that mean that she is nice and fun in real life? Whatever, thank God she was eliminated!

Then there was Ricky who seemed offended that there was a montage of him crying. What else did he do the entire show? Of course they are going to show him crying, he did it every week. I am not so sure that Ricky was pleased with what some of the other designers said about him while he was on the show and after he finally left (lack of talent would be my guess for what ticked him off).

I was a little surprised that Carmen (I know who? she left very early on) looked so mad. Her man's piece sucked and she deserved to go home so when she got offended that the judges mentioned that challenge it seemed a little bizarre. Her model had no shirt! There is no disputing that fact.

Christian won the fan favorite (I was pulling for Chris) and I will admit he has kept it interesting. Next week is the design off (what? is that not taking off as I hoped) between Chris and Rami so I will be interested to see who is actually in the final three. Thank goodness it was not Victorya or Ricky!! Please learn to laugh at yourselves people!

1 comment:

David Dust said...

Hi again TivoMom -

Victorya is absolutely HORRIBLE. Seriously, what is her problem?

And like you said, Ricky didn't do anything BUT cry - what did he expect?

And Carmen was upset that she didn't receive a candlelight vigil upon her departure. Get over yourself.

Click here for DavidDust's Project Runway Reunion recap.