Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Lipstick Jungle

I am now officially hooked. I finally watched Thursday nights episode last night and I have to say the show is getting better and better. Now of course the minute I say this NBC will cancel it and I will always wonder whatever happened to Wendy, Nico and Victory.

Thursday's episode was about Nico trying to get out of her affair. She almost got busted at a photo shoot and then was observed by a male coworker in a rumpled state of dress. She then proceeded to get Kirby fired (bitch) and now he is suing for sexual harassment. How do you explain that to your boss and your husband?

Victory made a big deal about Joe (the billionaire) meeting her friends who are her family. Joe did not want to do it but he consented and it seemed as if Wendy and Nick both liked him. However, Joe does not like to socialize so Victory told him goodbye. I don't think we have seen the last of him though as he is in the previews for next week.

Wendy dealt with the backlash of the book and took her teenage (and very bratty) child to a luncheon as a mother-daughter happy family outing. It did not work when her daughter (again bratty) stormed out. The two made up and Nico used a little blackmail of her own to quash the book.

I did not see all of the previews for this week but it should be good, what with a looming sexual harassment suit coming up. Please watch this show. I like it and it is all about me! By the way I am kidding but still watch the show.

No comments: